Chocolatey on the go basically means that one can have the amazing chocolate ready in no time. With our chocolatey on the go recipe, you can have these amazing chocolate bars ready at your home quickly. So let us go through with Good Healthy World’s chocolatey on the go recipe below.
Ingredients for Chocolatey on the Go
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (make sure to measure it after melting).
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder or cacao powder (whichever you like most).
- 2-3 T honey or if you like maple syrup.
Instructions for Chocolatey on the Go
- Take a small bowl and properly whisk all ingredients into it. Thing to note here is that one should make extremely sure that there are no lumps. In our opinion, it should only take a minute or two.
- Now we will pour the whisked mixture into the mould. Here we would recommend using the chocolate bar molds. Now set the clock to one hour so that everything gets firm up. But just in case, if you are using some larger mould, it would take a little bit longer accordingly.
- Now, once ready, take it out and taste it. Tweak it as per your liking if you know how. Otherwise it can ruin the taste.
So here you have it. With 3 simple ingredients and some cooking time, you have a mild coconut taste chocolate ready to be eaten. Serve it fresh to your family, friends and relatives and see how much they would love it. You can also use some other oil if you desire to change the taste. We used it as we sought it fit. But is also advised that they are better served chilled 😉
For more such recipes, please keep visiting Good Healthy World’s Recipe section. And if you want a specific recipe, then do write to us as well. We would love to help you just like this chocolatey on the go recipe.