Dark Chocolate and Oat Clusters sounds extremely yummy and tasty. Why not? It’s a healthy dessert comprising of four delicious ingredient. And when cooked, they are perfect cookies for snacks in your picnic lunch bag. And that is why Good Healthy World will tell you all about it. So that you can have one delicious recipe at your fingertips.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate and Oat Clusters
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
Directions on how to make Dark Chocolate and Oat Clusters
1. Heat peanut butter, milk, and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat 3 minutes or until chips melt.
2. Stir in oats. Remove from heat.
3. With a spoon, small ice cream scoop, or melon baller, drop 8 ball-shaped portions on a wax paper−lined baking sheet. Let set in fridge 10 minutes.
Nutritional Information of Dark Chocolate and Oat Clusters
- The Calories of single serving are 160
- The Fat of single serving are 8 grams
- The Saturated fat of single serving are 3 grams
- The Mo-noun saturated fat of single serving are 3.5 grams
- The Polyunsaturated fat of single serving are 1.5 grams
- The Protein of single serving are 5 grams
- The Carbohydrates of single serving are 19 grams
- The Fiber of single serving are 3 grams
- The Cholesterol of single serving are 0.0 mg
- The Iron of single serving are 0.0 mg
- The Sodium of single serving are 40 mg
- The Calcium of single serving are 0.0 mg
Choose from our thousands of recipes proudly and serve delicious meals and desserts and make yourself proud to your family and friends and relatives. But only at Good Healthy World.
Must try Dark Chocolate and Oat Clusters and enjoy cookies with your favourite TV program.
Last note, if you think, we have contributed anything +ve with respect to this recipe, then please like and share us. To your friends, family and relatives. I know we are repeating, but it is of utmost value to us.