“How To Do Pedicure At Home Naturally” is Good Healthy World latest efforts in making your body look beautiful, smart and sexy. With this “How To Do Pedicure At Home Naturally” blog-post, you will able know “How To Do Pedicure At Home Naturally.” Not only will it be cost-effective but it will also serve you the best result too. And above all, they will not have any kind of side effect on your skin unlike its commercial competitors.
Must Thing to Remember about “How To Do Pedicure At Home Naturally“
Yep. You read it write. Before Good Healthy World talks about “How To Do Pedicure At Home Naturally” or “How to Do Pedicure at Home with Natural Ingredients;” you must first realize the value of having a pair of beautiful legs. And to compliment that, one must give equal share of importance to one’s feet too. And this is exactly why, Good Healthy World stresses that pair of legs and feet go hand-in-hand.
How To Do Pedicure At Home Naturally
Following are the ways through which you can easily do pedicure at home naturally:
- This is the best way to pedicure as this will make your feet like heavens. They will make your feet so soft and smooth that an ant would struggle to climb up your feet. This is why this remedy method is #1 in our quest for “How To Do Pedicure At Home Naturally” or “How to Do Pedicure at Home with Natural Ingredients.”
- Nail Brush
- Nail Cleaner
- Pumice Stone
- Cuticle Pusher
- Moisturizing Cream
- Nail Cutter
- Lemon Slices
- A Tub of Hot Water
- Herbal Shampoo
- Marigold Flower Petals
- First you will be required to clean your nails via acetone.
- Then file them as per the length and shape you desire.
- Massage the cream over it first and let it dry.
- Then apply some honey over it and massage further.
- Then add lemon slices and marigold petals into the hot tub of water.
- Then re-apply both of them with a difference of 2 minutes & then dip your feet into the tub of hot water.
- Once you feel that the nails and feet skin has softened, then brush them properly in circular motions.
- Then use the pumice stone to dislodge the dead skin cells off your feet.
- Then you let your feet dry by patting on the feet.
- Then you use the cleaner and cuticle pusher to properly clean the nails.
- Then you rub the lemon slices onto your skin so that tan is removed.
- Then you dry your skin via towel.
- Then you use loofah to smooth out the dead skin gently.
- Then you apply a mixture of honey and cream onto your skin.
- Then you wipe off that mixture with a hot towel.
- And at last, you have the most shiniest feet at your disposal.
- This remedy is especially for those people who are struggling with varicose veins. Plus it can be equally effective for those who have tired and achy feet. This is why this remedy method is #2 in our quest for “How To Do Pedicure At Home Naturally” or “How to Do Pedicure at Home with Natural Ingredients.”
- 2 Liters of Boiled Water
- 2 Cups of Pine Needles (leaves)
- 2 Cups of Rose Petal
- 2 Teaspoons of Peppermint Oil/Castor Oil
- Few Small Marbles or Pebbles
- Lemon Massaging Cream
- Add & mix all the ingredients mentioned above in to the boiled water tub with the exception of lemon cream & castor oil.
- Then rub peppermint oil or castor oil on your feet and massage it in circular motion.
- Then dip your feet into the water for 15 minutes.
- When dipped in, move your feet & heel onto the pebbles. This will help you relax your tired feet and heels in quick time.
- After 15 minutes, dry the feet with a towel quickly.
- Then gently apply the lemon massaging cream all over the feet in circular motion for 10 minutes.
- Then you will have the best, relaxing feet ever.
So, with these 2 remedies, you would not need anything else for pedicuring. And if you have liked reading about it, then please do not forget to LIKE & SHARE US on your social networks. This means a lot to us. Many Thanks.