With Good Healthy World, you can now easily improve your cholesterol naturally. You will have two benefits of improving your cholesterol naturally. One is that you won’t have to buy expensive drugs. secondly, if you are able to get down your LDL levels (bad cholesterol) below 100 or 80, you can avoid the heart attack for the majority of your life.
6 Ways of How to Improve your Cholesterol Naturally
So, to learn how to improve your cholesterol naturally alongside bringing your LDL levels down to 80-100, lets us do the following:
Usage of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Research has shown that making omega 3 fatty acids as part of your diet, increases your overall heart health condition and helps in regulating cholesterol levels in your body. Such food sources would include fish. For e.g., like salmon, sardines, mackerel, trout and herring. This is why it is number 1 in the list of 6 ways of how to improve your cholesterol naturally.
Eat soluble fiber-rich food items
- It is highly recommended to use soluble fiber-rich food items in your diet. They are natural doctors that keep a look out on your cholesterol levels. Foods that contain this includes oats, oat bran, barley, peas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, pinto beans, black beans, carrot, brussel sprouts, beets, okra, egg plant, berries, passion fruit, oranges, apricots, pears and apples.
Eat nuts and seeds
- Researches have shown that nuts and seeds helps in lowering cholesterol naturally. But make sure they are unsalted alongside dry-roasted. One also must not eat more than 1 ounce per day as they have high calories. This is also an easy way to improve your cholesterol naturally.
- Make a commitment to yourself that you will exercise as much as you can. This is an ultimate way through which you can not only improve your cholesterol naturally, but also type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, strokes, heart attack, gout and various types of cancer.
Limit fat intake
- Limit your fat intake appropriately. Be it good fats or bad fats. We are mentioning good fats because they are also high in calories. So it is important to manage them effectively and this can help you get a good control on your LDL levels.
Take plant sterol supplements
- Sterols are a new way of helping manage your LDL naturally. Many plants have sterols in them. And using supplements having sterols can dramatically regulate your LDL levels in no time.